All claims are managed by our partners RentalCover.com
Visit rentalcover.com/claim to start the claim process. To ensure you are treated fairly by the rental company, if the charges are likely to exceed $3,000 please notify us via the claim form before you pay the rental company.
You will need photos or scans of these documents:
1. Your rental agreement from the rental company.
2. Your driver’s licence.
3. Bank statement showing your payment for the damage.
4. Final invoice from the rental company (available when the damage costs are settled - this may differ from your initial invoice).
5. We may also request that you provide an invoice showing the repair cost for damages.
6. Police report, if applicable.
7. All correspondence with the rental company.
8. Other documents as requested by your claims officer including any rental terms and conditions or alternative coverage or insurance that may apply.